Every New Years Eve (or somewhere around that time) I feel compelled to make a list of New Years resolutions. Pretty much for the last ten years my list has looked something like this:
1. Lose 10 pounds
2. Save more money
3. Find true love
4. Become a writer
5. Move to NYC
6. Finish my Novel
7. Be happy
This year I have decided to only resolve to do FIVE things. In narrowing my list, I plan to concentrate on fewer things and therefore accomplish them! So here are my resolutions:
1. Run a 10k. (This was on my Top Ten list for 2010 and I never even came close. However, it is something I have wanted to do for years, so it will be on my Top Five for 2011!)
2. Write four blog posts a week. (Not too many, not too few…. enough to establish the habit of continually writing. In 2011, I aim to have many more in-depth Fashion and Beauty posts with the latest trends and styles etc.)
3. Visit New York City (Again, on my 2010 list….) It has been my childhood dream since I was 8.
4. Take a vacation with my Daughter. She turns three in April and I want to build lasting memories with her! I am hoping to take her back to Seattle!!
5. Become Debt Free! I don’t have a lot of debt, but I would like to learn to live by a budget and eliminate it completely! I think it is important to be financially savvy in order to accomplish one’s goals. My father is my greatest influence on Saving, Investing and Budgeting. I think I may be consulting him ALOT!