January is a dreary, rainy, wet, cold, altogether miserable month. Not one of my Favorite months, that is a fact! Here are a few of the essentials that I am using to get through this month…
1. Booth’s Walnut Shell Body Scrub and Booth’s Shea Butter Cream Bath. As you know, I am a HUGE Booths fan! The Body Scrub smells divine and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. On chilly nights, I love soaking in a Hot Bath with my Cream Bath and a glass of Pinot Grigio. Yum, Yum!
2. Aveeno Baby Lotion. It sounds silly but this is the BEST winter lotion! Non-greasy and leaves my skin soft for hours. I use it on my heels at night, right before bed, and wake up to super soft tootsies!
3. Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Spray Gel. I have crazy naturally curly red hair (Thanks Mom!!) and with the elevated humidity levels this month, my hair can get a little out of control. Thankfully, this Spray Gel keeps my hair curly NOT frizzy/fuzzy/frazzled.
4. Clinique Redness Solutions Relief Cream. I dab a little on in the morning before my makeup to keep my skin from being splotchy due to the cold weather. Life Saver!
5. Cover Girl’s Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk. I tend to look white, pasty and washed out in the winter. Therefore, I need a splash of color to keep me looking fresh and glowing. The key is just the right amount of blush. Not too much, not too little!