I have the best of intentions to write my Top Five for the week on Monday (Better yet, on Sunday Night!!) Yet somehow it seems to be becoming a Thursday tradition (because that is about the time in the week that I remember it!)
Here are my Top Five for this Week:
1. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Nail Polish in Lively Lilac – Such a fun color for Spring! Wear alone or under OPI Black Shatter Nail Polish for a cool, funky look! I currently have both on my Toes!
2. Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful – This Super Healthy Peanut Butter is a little taste of Heaven! From New York City, this creamy spread is: “More than just a sandwich spread, it is fantastic on fruit, spooned over ice cream, when used as an ingredient in baked goods, or simply eaten out of the jar! It contains no cholesterol, no trans fats, no hydrogenated oils, and no high-fructose corn syrup. It is also gluten-free, certified vegan, and certified kosher pareve by the Orthodox Union.” (From http://www.Ilovepeanutbutter.com)
I cannot get enough of it! I am eating it on Granny Smith apples and whole grain toast! Yummy!!
3. St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer Lotion – I keep this on my desk at the Office and use it almost hourly! I love the way it keeps my hands soft and smooth! I even massage my elbows with it for a mini spa-like treatment!
4. Glee (Season One) – Thanks to Netflix, I’ve been enjoying this Ah-Mazing Show all over again! Love it!!!! Welcome Back Thursday Night Movie Night (another one of my silly traditions).
5. Casual Friday! Friday is Jeans Day at the office! I look forward to the relaxed look after dressing Business Casual all week!
Here are great ideas for looking casual yet polished (Thanks to Polyvore.com):