As a over-the-top Redhead, I tend to be drawn to other Redheads with High Power careers and Vivacious Attitudes.
My Redhead “Du Jour” is Taylor Tomasi-Hill, the Style and Accessories Director for US Marie Claire. Fashion wise, she often “mixes feminine pieces with boyish or edgier items“. It is also rumored that Tomasi-Hill is set to be the new Fashion Director for Barneys New York.
With her Flaming Red Hair and Trend-setting Fashion taste, Taylor Tomasi-Hill is a style icon to keep on our Fashion radars!
“I’m kind of a clothing chameleon. My style is something that’s always evolving.” ~ Taylor Tomasi-Hill
From a Refinery29 interview:
What are your five key wardrobe pieces, things you wear constantly?
1. “Burberry trench coats, a great classic staple for fall or spring.”
2. “Madewell destroyed boyfriend jeans, I dress them up with my YSL heels for the office, or down with sneakers for traveling.”
3. “Punkrose leopard print sneakers, my go-to for days when my feet can’t take anything over .5 inches.”
4. “Chanel bag, I just got a large 2.55 after years of lusting after it. This one is the perfect carryall. My other tiny Chanel bags were always exploding with all the stuff I would try to pack in them.”
5. “My Rick Owens leather jacket, I can mix it with anything for an edgier effect. They are so expensive, but I stay on their radar and email list to make sure I’m always there for the sales.”
For more photos on the lovely Ms. Tomasi-Hill check out The Fashion-Smoothie
WHO IS YOUR FASHION ICON???